Thursday, April 30, 2009

1 year checkup

I took Reegan to the doctor yesterday for her 1 year checkup and he said that she has been declared a perfect baby ( which of course I already knew:) ) Anyways she has had a bit of a growth spurt recently and her new stats are as followed

height: 29 inches 50%tile
weight : 22lbs 6 oz 75%tile
head circumf: 17.5 cm

I would say probably within the past month she is no longer able to walk under the table without hitting her head. I'm so glad that she is doing better and has gotten over her ear infections.

other than that everything is going well. I went back to school staring last monday and all of my classes are online. I'm having 20 credits transfer over so I'm already 1/3 of the way done with my associates program in Human Service Management. I'm excited but Nick calls me a nerd especially when I don't get a 100% on my homework, which has only been once so far! That's it for now I guess

No comments: