Monday, November 3, 2008

Anniversary addition....

I dropped Reegan off at my mom's house around 9am Saturday morning and then I went home to get some stuff done around the house. I started making baby food while Nick was at his grandparents house changing the oil in their truck. (What a great grandson!) I ended up finishing the baby food on Sunday. I made 112 jars/bags of baby food off $20!! Nick and I went out on Saturday night. My mom watched Reegan all night again. I'm getting pretty good at these overnight visits! Nick and I went to Texas Roadhouse, yummy! I had the best food ever and Nick probably got one of the most expensive things on the menu but it was all good! We were going to watch a movie after that but we were both too full to sit for that long so we went to his aunt and uncles house to hang out. They had some people over so it was nice being able to just relax and not have to worry about getting home by 7pm so we can put Reegan to bed. I have to say though, they were all a little dissapointed that Reegan was not there. All in all it was great and we had a good time, tonight I might make something special for dinner.

3 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cass said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & hope to see you again!

nate and amy crandell said...

Your background is soo cute I love the TUrKEYs!!