Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy 1 year Anniversary to me...... and Nick

So today marks mine and Nick's 1 year anniversary to being an old married couple. I can't believe it's only been 1 year. So much has happened. I think the most joyous was our beautiful daughter being born! A little background on our love story.

Nick and I met at a New Year's Eve party back in 2003. We had both recently ( Nick the day before) turned 20 and were just out to party! I wasn't even supposed to be there but the party I was at before was lame so I dragged my friend out with me. My big brother was there and he came over to talk to me. Nick then asked Steve who I was and he told him I was his little sister. Steve and Nick then spent the rest of the night trying to get us together. Steve informed me that I would be kissing Nick and midnight, to which I responded " Um I don't even know him" Nick spent the ENTIRE night following me around. I couldn't get rid of him! I was SOOOOO annoyed. (Isn't if funny how things work out). Well midnight rolled around and there was Nick right by my side asking me why I didn't want to kiss him. I think he actually asked if it was because I didn't like him. I told him that wasn't it I just didn't know him. Well I ended up giving him a little peck and that was the end. I left about an hour later thinking I would never see him again. I found out a week later when Nick called me out of the blue that my brother had given him my phone number. After that we started hanging out and officially became boyfriend and girlfriend on February 18,2004. Over the past almost 5 years together there have definitely been some trying times, but we have managed to keep our love strong and the day we married proves that to me. Here are a few pictures from that wonderful day. * you will notice at one point I'm no longer in my wedding dress. I had to take it off, I was about 4 months prego and it was pushing on my stomach the whole time, so it was no bueno*






3 comments:

Mallory said...

YAY!! happy Anniversary! hope you do something FUN!!

nate and amy crandell said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love how you guys met thats the cutiest story!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

how sweet!!! i'm glad that i got to do your hair on that special day of yours!!It was fun!!!