Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you all......

Thank you for the comments of support through my difficult time with Nick the other day. I am happy to report that we were perfectly fine the day after the arguments. I think I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that there is no changing him and I will ask for his help but not anticipate getting it and move on. No need to dwell on things and get upset over it.

On a positive note, Reegan has learned to roll over from her back to her stomach, add this to the rolling from her stomach to her back and we have a mobile child! She just rolls all over the house and when she stops on her stomach she doesn't freak out like she used to. She is also VERY close to crawling. I've been moving her toys farther away from her and while in her sitting position she leans all the way forward. Now if you remember this used to result in a face plant but not anymore. She will catch herself on her hands put one hand out and continue to reach as far as she can. She has even moved her legs underneath her till she is on hands and knees. I'm pretty sure it will happen by the end of the month. I'm so excited it's time to start baby proofing and Hunter better watch out. I'm also sad to report there will be no pictures for a while. Nick has taken the camera on his deer hunt and won't be back till next Sunday, unless he happens to kill something before that. Maybe this will be the time to figure out how to use my video camera ! Wish me luck it's like the directions are written in Japanese

5 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

How fun that Reegan is moving about! Give her a hug for us!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh your so lucky you have the cutiest little baby in the world if you ever need a babysitter let us know!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness i am so freakin excited to watch reegan! yay!! evelyn is so excited to teach her so many things!

Anna Lefler said...

Your blog looks beautiful!

It's so exciting to watch little ones cross those big threshholds...enjoy!

Hope you're feeling better and having a smooth weekend...

Take care...

:^) Anna

FROGGITY! said...

Um, little R is SOOOOOO cute! Like, she gets baby of the year award!

She also reminds me of my LL when she was younger. Sigh, good times. :)

Glad y'all are doing better! cheers to that