Saturday, December 6, 2008

It feels like forever ago....

Well I just thought that I should give a little update. Since Nick and I don't have a computer at home anymore and I was doing all of my blogging at Toyota which I no longer work at. That's right I got the job at University of Phoenix and started on 12/1 I havent been able to get online. A few things to report REEGAN IS CRAWLING!!! She is all over the place and it has made things very interesting at home. Other than that things are good. My new job is awesome and I can't wait to go back to school. Reegan is doing great obviously and she is also teething. We think she will be walking within a month or so. Other than that we can't wait till Christmas and will be decorating this weekend. This is going to be short I'm holding Reegan and she like to try and type with mommy. I will try to post as soon as I can. j0,yy cf <---(this is Reegans message)

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Yay I'm glad you got the job! and I love Reegan's message :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

bummer about the computer!