Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reegan took a step on her own!!!

AAGGGHHHH!!! I feel like I'm so behind on updating! So to start off Christmas was great. Nick and I got each other new hoodies and we will be buying a new couch. Also my first paycheck in January we will be buying a WII so we weren't too concerned about each other. From us Reegan got a V-Tech V-smile baby and she's not really too interested in it. It is for 9-36 months so she is still a little young but it was such a good deal that we couldn't pass it up. It will teach her SO many things I can't wait till she can use it. Also we and Nick's mom and step dad got Reegan activity tables that she LOVES! Sarah also gave us this little train that makes a lot of noise that she can push around so she can learn to walk. ***** Reegan took a step today on her own****** She will crawl over to something and pull herselft up to standing and let go. Sarah called me (becuase my mom and dad are babysitting tonight) and she said Reegan took a step. Apparently she stood on her own took one step forward was trying to move her second foot and she fell. I can't believe how well she is doing! I have a feeling that she will be walking withing the month. Other than that we have all been doing really well. Nick is leaving on 1-5-09 to go work in Snowflake. He will be working Mon-Thus and coming home Fri-Sun. It's kind of going to suck because Reegan and I will be home by ourselves. Oh well though.

The new job is going well. I started OJT (on the job training) this past Monday and it is SO overwhelming. I've started working my own students and I really have NO idea what I'm talking about when they are on the phone. Good thing I have 3 weeks of this.

Tonight is New Year's Eve and yesterday was Nick's 25th birthday. My parents are babysitting and we got to go out to dinner tonight. It was so good. We went to Texas Roadhouse (Nick's favorite place). It's about 10:30 and we are at his aunt's and uncles and I think we are getting ready to go home. I'm so tired I really don't think I will make it till midnight.

Well I will try to update when I can I feel like I'm neglicating everyone so for that I'm very sorry.

4 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! That's awesome. Love your background ;) Cheers!

nate and amy crandell said...

mmm Texas Roadhouse is the BEST!!! and i'm glad you updated it's fun to hear what's going on :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

Wow! we have wanted a Wii but they are pretty pricey for us right now. We like going over to my parents to play theirs! (free is nice)

Brittney said...

Happy new year and congrats on the steps!