Sunday, June 14, 2009

A little update

Well, I'm a little over 9 weeks pregnant now and the morning sickness is on a slow decline. Hopefully after the first trimester it will be completely gone. I go in for another ultrasound at 12 weeks and i'm hoping to get a hint at what they think the sex will be. I know that when I went in at 11 weeks with Reegan they thought it might be a girl, and they were correct. Nick can't believe it's already been over a month since we found out. This is definitely going to be a BIG change for us.

School is going well. This is my last week of classes and I have a 95% and a 96%. I can't wait to move one with new classes. These are kind of dull. It really amazes me how people in college write and spell. In fact it is really sad. I got an email from a student a couple of weeks ago and she spelled "what" wrong. It was spelled wat. At first I thought it was just a typo, no big deal, it happens to the best of us. However, further down in the email was the "wat" again spelled incorrectly. I'm really shocked that these are the people who want to be teachers and nurses. It makes me nervous for our future. The finance counselor that sits next to me works with students in the Elementary Education program. He told me about a month ago how he was on the phone with this lady and asked her why she wants to be a teacher. Apparently she went on and on about how she loves kids and working and teaching kids new things, then 2 seconds later she went off on her child. She started screaming on the phone at her kid. Doesn't hearing that make you want to home school?

Any way, Reegan got pictures done at school a couple of weeks ago so I thought I would post those. She is growing and learning so much. I can't believe she is going to be 14 months old. Time sure flys. Reegan has 4 teeth now. Her second top one broke through about a week ago. Hopefully by the time she is 2 she will have a mouthfull!




2 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Darling pictures! Congrats, I mean congratulations on doing so well in school!!!!

nate and amy crandell said...

I'm so excited for guys to find out what your having!! cute pictures of reegan :)