Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Shower, update

Thank you everyone who came! I really appreciate it and I got lots of wonderful and useful things. It's starting to get more surreal that I'm a soon to be mom of two and I'm not quite sure how this transition will go. I'm hoping as smoothly as possible. At this time I don't have any new pregnancy info, I have a doctor's appointment on the 17th so we will see what happens then. I will be at 36 weeks so it will be time for me to start keeping my hospital bag in the car with me. As far as I know everything is going well but with my high blood pressure I'm sure I will have to start getting my regular ultrasounds along with my weekly appointments for the last month. I'm so excited for Christmas and Zoo Lights. Nick and I are taking Reegan next weekend and I can't wait. She is so into lights and all she says is " Look, pretty lights" I hung some lights on the mantel and a lighted reindeer on the wall and she likes to go plug them in. .. I know, probably not the safest thing for our child to be doing but all of the other plus have fillers in them so its the only thing she can plug in. I think that's it for now. I will get some of the pictures up tomorrow hopefully if I remember to bring my camera to work as my Internet is off at home :(

2 comments:

Kim & Max Willis family said...

hey have you taken her to the Temple lights yet!! she would LOVe them!

nate and amy crandell said...

glad your shower went well! sorry I couldn't make it I've been quite the busy bee lately haha. We will have to bring you a present sometime or next time we all go to grandma's. We are so excited for you!