Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time!

Yesterday was the family Christmas party and it was overwhelming as always but it was nice to see everyone. Reegan started being really bad, since my parents didn't give her nap, so Nick and I had to leave a little early. We then went to Nick's aunts where we had dinner and Reegan got to open some gifts. She got a baby doll that moves it's neck and arms and makes cooing sounds. Leeann bought it hoping it will help Reegan with the transition of a new baby coming home soon. She also got a new book and some sidewalk chalk. Reegan was very excited!

I have a doctor's appointment today and I'm currently 36 weeks and 3 days and I think my doctor is going to induce me soon, maybe even today. Last week when I went to the doctor my blood pressure was 155/100 and 3 weeks ago when I starting having contractions he just wanted to get me to 36 weeks before anything happened. So I have my hospital bag packed and made arraingments for Reegan tonight just in case my doctor tells me to head over to the hospital. I'm excited and I will keep everyone posted, for now though I better get back to work!

No comments: